Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Senior Engineer (m/f) - NVH Analysis
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Senior Engineer (m/f) - NVH Analysis.
Job reference #3133613
Simulation is one of the key focus areas to ensure a robust engine design. NVH analysis is an important type of analysis which uses i.e. modal analysis, linear/non-linear dynamic analysis, multi-body system simulations as well as noise emission and transfer path analysisAs an analyst, you will have responsibility for envisioning and driving simulations for new product & new technology projects in different aspects of gas engines technology and consult the development teams to obtain as much as possible design maturity right from beginning of a new productYou will closely work with the global engineering teams and as a part of this you are expected to
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the simulation team in particular for NVH analysis
- Perform NVH simulations using engineering analysis tools with clear focus on design and development
- Consult development teams with your expertise
- Define/support appropriate measurements and test plan for model validation
- Validate and improve simulation methods to enhance fidelity of simulation models
- Presentation of simulation results in project reviews to drive decision making process
- Participate and drive product and project reviews to ensure high quality in simulation method & accuracy of results.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with significant relevant experience
- Profound in-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Profound in-depth knowledge of NVH analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Profound hands-on experience with contemporary simulation tools, preferably with ANSYS and AVL-Excite
- Familiar with automated optimizations
- Experience with programming and programming languages (i.e. APDL, Python)
- Skilled in use of MS-office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Experience with CAD systems preferably CATIA and PRO-E
- Demonstrated ability to investigate, model and provide critical insight into complex physical phenomena
- Strong oral and written communication skills - English is a must have, German skills are beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills with initiative and perseverance
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3501.99 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.Desired Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic engineer and analyst
- Experience in NVH analysis
- Leader skills
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial experience in IC engine design & development