Zahntechnikerin Manuela Kapferer hantiert in ihrem Labor mit Hartgips, Metall, Keramik, Schleifgeräten, Poliermaschinen, Öfen und dem PC.
You will act as a business partner for Regional Service Leaders and Fulfillment organization including the Global Services Excellence Leader (GSE) and the Head of Regions, providing financial information, analysis and key metrics regarding the Jenbach Services activity globally.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Financial management of the global Jenbach Transactional Services (TX) and Fulfillment Operations (FF).
- Proactively serving as business partner to the Regional Service Leaders and Fulfillment Ops Leaders to drive key initiatives, growth, and profitability.
- Supporting the INNIO Services CFO, Head of Regions and Global Service Excellence Leader to drive strategic business initiatives
- Leading income statement processes for all major planning cycles, including quarterly updates and annual OP for the TX & FF Service activity.
- Providing regular business performance analytics to identify financial trends, highlight risk and opportunities and ensure operational coordination.
- Leading the monthly and quarterly closing cycle for the TX and FF activities.
- Supporting bullet train and cost-out initiatives including direct/indirect, base/variable.
- Supporting ERP developments and pro-actively driving process improvements within the services scope.
- Driving controllership awareness and processes through Operations Teams and ensure financial compliance.
- Manage, motivate and develop the INNIO Services TX Team.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Profound experience in Finance Position within a complex business environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Good analytical skills and proven financial analyst experience
- Strong controllership mindset
- Experience with ERP implementations and process improvement projects
- Pro-active, positive attitude and team player
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated team leadership ability
- Grows and feels comfortable in a global matrix organization
The minimum salary for this position is in accordance with the Austrian collective agreement and amounts at least EUR 3.711,63 gross per month (x 14 payments), over-payment possible depending on your qualifications and experience.