Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
This position is a role of a Project Manager for large and complex projects with a high degree of commercial exposure for the INNIO Groupe.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Commercial and technical project execution of complex customer projects. Primarily working on large deals (Type 6 / J920 / NPI) with an OI volume of 20-100 Mio €
- Full project lifecycle ownership ranging from order intake via managing delivery and installation to pre-commissioning activities, including commissioning till contractual handover to the end user.
- Ensure that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and budget and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Project contract-, claim- and risk-management cost controlling and schedule together with Project Controls
- Project scheduling, monitoring and tracking of project progress to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables to ensure in-time order execution together with Project Scheduler. Planning interface to Site Manager, Consortium Partner and Project planning for all schedule related matters
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff
- Establish, lead and coordinate a cross-functional and interdisciplinary project organization for large projects – internal functions (Engineering, Product Fulfillment, Finance, Logistics, Service, Construction-Site, Project Controls), EPC consortium partner, subcontractors and vendors
- Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors and key stakeholders
- Coordination of service staff, contractors, consortium partner, vendors and sub suppliers at construction site
- Leverage project execution know-how from other functions and cooperate with them. Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
- Manage continuous project quality control and participate in quality issue resolution together with the project Quality Function.
- Engineering (mechanical or electrical) degree
- Profound professional experience in the relevant industry
- Many years of project management experience in executing complex customer projects, with a considerable budget responsibility
- Background on safety engineering on products and power plants
- Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with relevant diversity of experience
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Willingness to travel internationally and on a frequent basis (30-50%)
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Excellent German and English (writing and speaking)
- Spanish skills very beneficial
- Very good communication skills with people on construction site as well as executive level
- Self-starter mentality and able to work independently
- Excellent business understanding and strong leadership skills for managing onsite team
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.711,63 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a SPB position.