Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
The Jenbacher Sub Sahara Africa (SSA) and Pakistan (PAK) Sales Manager (m/f) will be part of the INNIO Africa, Middle East, Pakistan and South Asia new units sales team, responsible for Jenbacher commercial efforts in the assigned region. Engaging with key end user accounts as well as local channel partners is key to grow Jenbacher orders. The role will work closely with end users and channel partners alike to provide technical as well as commercial support, prioritize opportunities, build pipeline and convert orders. This role is critical to the Jenbacher business and reports to the region al Sales Director.
- Primary responsibilities include direct end user sales in regions which are not covered by authorized channel partners and indirect sales – technical and commercial support – for authorized channel partners in their assigned regions. Own customer and key account relationship throughout the entire sales cycle from lead identification, negotiation and deal closure.
- Candidate will own the responsibility for the annual order intake plan for the assigned region and work closely with Commercial Operations, Marketing and Product Line teams to develop and align products & commercial offerings to help competitively position Jenbacher products on projects with key customer accounts. This role will integrate with local and global peer network to leverage best practices.
- Monitor, maintain and deliver strategic market intelligence on a regular basis to help formulate and drive end user business development strategy to secure orders for new product opportunities.
- Participate in regional pacing calls with assigned Channel Partners, packagers and key accounts. Interface with Regional Business Operations and Finance teams and support sales leader to provide monthly and quarter orders commitments and associated updates in salesforce.com.
- Act as a factory liaison for product questions between end customer and local/HQ resources to support project development cycle.
- Expand product visibility and awareness with end customers by participating in regional product and industry conferences, hosting customer events and supporting regional marketing and communications activities.
- Support project specific risk reviews in conjunction with Commercial Operations including R/EDRM Process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business
- Profound expertise in Commercial (sales or business development) with high speed reciprocating or rotating equipment in the power gen Industry, including commercial experience managing end customer and key accounts
- Ability to travel up to 30% internationally, mainly but not limited to Pakistan and Sub Sahara Africa
- Strong understanding of reciprocating engine technology and its applications in the power gen industry
- Customer focus mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Persuasive skills to influence decision-making process; Ability to clearly present and articulate a value proposition
- Well-developed business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to effectively identify and qualify prospects in new market areas
- Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution
- Working knowledge of business finance and experience selling products that require capital budgeting. Ability to quickly assess the financial willingness of a customer to undertake a project
- Ability to multi task and manage various activities simultaneously
- Strong commercial and organizational skills
- Previous reciprocating gas engine sales experience (preferably Jenbacher Products)
- Strong Analytical Skills (Experience in MS Office, Outlook and Excel)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Jenbach, Österreich)|
Vertrieb, Verkauf, Handelsvertretung (Außendienst)
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|