Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
This position will drive the global procurement strategy for all INNIO Jenbacher Service Regions, with focus primarily on Services and indirect Sourcing.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Help shaping and executing our Procurement Strategy to drive synergies across the INNIO Jenbacher Service Regions.
- Build and nurture comprehensive strategic supplier relationships while also developing negotiation strategies to achieve goals and objectives including cost out, quality, fulfillment, service growth and service readiness.
- Manage a team of assigned Category leaders and a spend of 100+MM.
- Responsible for developing, leading and implementing activities within Sourcing to meet or exceed profitability, quality, safety, cash, cost reduction, and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the regional and global Service team and with Service Engineering to further drive the integration of cost out strategies into the organization, to support Service growth initiatives and ensure leverage and implementation as well as enhancement of procedures and compliance regulations.
- Drive supplier selection, development, and monitoring and overall supplier management in accordance with the broad INNIO sourcing strategy.
- Support any local indirect Sourcing needs in alignment with the global indirect Sourcing Strategy.
- Work in close alignment with the operational Sourcing team to ensure a smooth buy to pay process with a high focus also on continuous improvement.
- Drive 100% compliance to sourcing policy and procedures such as the purchasing process, supplier approval, competitive bidding, delegation of authority approval.
- Strong participation in Strategic Planning sessions (Operating business plans).
- In doing so, it will be essential for you to maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in all dealings with internal customers and outside suppliers.
- Severl years working experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain or engineering, in an internationally operating company
- Profound experience in Sourcing or in management of large projects/programs.
- Leadership skills – ability to engage at all organizational levels, down to earth, leads by example, highly energetic
- Results focused – track record of consistently delivering results in previous positions
- Change management – energized by a change challenge, having the tenacity and perseverance to drive change through, using an optimal mix of bottom up and top down approaches to achieve the results
- Strategic mindset – sees the ‘big picture’ and formulates a clear vision and plan
- Hands on team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Technical and/or business degree (BS/BA)
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3711,63 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a SPB position.