Senior Staff Technical Program Manager – PTC Windchill (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria, United States; Wisconsin; Jenbach, Waukesha
We are looking for a Senior Staff Technical Program Manager – PTC Windchill (m/f).
Job Reference #3147111
As Sr Staff Technical Program Manager – PTC Windchill for Distributed Power, you will lead DP’s Product Lifecycle management (PLM) program enabling a common PLM platform for all business functions & -divisions globally.A good sense for cross-functional alignment opportunities, identifying & realizing simplification efforts along with productivity improvements and a strong focus on harmonization are key for this role. Initial projects’ focus will be on PLM core features (CAD centric, BoM- Management, Management of Technical Specifications and Enterprise Change) implemented to a next generation PLM framework serving as foundational layer to Distributed Power’s Brilliant Factory- and Digital Thread initiatives.
• Manage a turn key project (delivered by external parties) incl. responsibility for scope- & delivery-, resources-, contract-, budget-, priority- & risk management
• Interface between external partners and internal customers (all levels – project members, key stakeholders, functional leadership, management)
• Define, oversee, measure & control all phases of the project: analysis, requirements, design, development, implementation, data migration, testing, documentation and maintenance
• Lead management report outs – demonstrate project status, risks incl. risk mitigation plans, budget adherence
• Adhere to GE principles (incl. but not limited to project management-, application hosting-, infrastructure-, security guidelines)
• Assist Distributed Power’s PMO team to fine adjust DP’s brand new PMO framework
• Own & maintain a strategic pipeline of Next Gen platform projects targeting to realize DP’s Digital Thread vision
• Experience in the following domains: PLM Methodology, BoM Lifecycle, Data Migration, Change Process, CAD, Data Classification, ERP
• Experience with the following tools: Windchill (mandatory!), CATIA, CREO, ORACLE EBS (INV, BOM, CHG), ENOVIA (+3D Experience)
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Significant experience in Project- / Program Management
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
• Familiar with Agile / Scrum
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute projects.
• Green Belt certified
• Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
• Lean or Agile experience
• PMP / ITIL certified
• Strong, demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location:Austria: We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
United States: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.