Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
Senior Technical Project Manager – HR/Legal (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager – HR/Legal (m/f).
Job Reference #3147097
With distributed power becoming a stand-alone business the IT function is re-integrating part of formerly outsourced shared services. We are looking for a self-driven IT Project Manager to support the Human Resource and Legal functions business to a standalone entity and to carve out of projects. In the mid term the IT project manager will work on process & system improvement projects and act as application owner.
- Managing the projects “HR & legal carve out” for IT
- Evaluate capabitlilties of future applications, carve out existing applications, execute project according to timelines
- Liase with HR, Legal, Finance, Sourcing & IT application owners
- Support process improvement and drive according system implementation
- Influences direction of IT technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering or strong IT technical experience
- Strong experience in IT Project and Program Management, ideally in HR and legal Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct business in English
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication, organizational and leadership skills. High level of energy, self-motivation and a strong customer focus
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions and technical issues into business terms
- Experience with working and driving change in a matrix, globally dispersed team
- Scrum and agile methodologies skills desired
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.