Service Finance - Process Simplification & BI Leader (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Service Finance - Process Simplification & BI Leader (m/f). Improve & simplify processes and control environment for the Service unit of GE Distributed Power and develop the Business Intelligence infrastructure aligning to the digital transformation and ERP developments.
Job Reference #3149991.
- Lead simplification projects and continuous process improvement across Services Finance in close coordination with Services Leaders
- Own Business Intelligence (BI) projects for Services Finance for Services Finance in close alignment with Business ERP and IT developments, including set-up requirements for New Legal entities (NewCo’s) & Supervise and approve for Service Finance the development and deployment of Tableau dashboards with respective models
- Drive process and accounting improvements in coordination with key (operational) stakeholders to ensure accurate reporting & compliance and to drive simplification to reduce closing timelines.
- Support projects improving routines and overall controls framework within Services Operations to drive wing2wing solutions.
- Co-ordinate initiatives enhancing data accuracy and completeness of data used for timely reporting, project modeling and key metrics & dashboards.
- Automate routine & control checks with the help of BI and ERP Infrastructure for critical finance related processes as part of the overall control framework.
- Identify and drive the adoption of ERP and BI enhancements possibilities enhance and speed up reporting capabilities to support decision making.
- Host the approval process of publications for (un)certified and certified Tableau Dashboards and access requests to end users and management
- Participate in broader Business BI and ERP related projects and the improvement of the Distributed Power BI Platform
- Build trusting partnerships with key stakeholders within Services Operations or other Departments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of general IT applications, Oracle, Tableau, or equivalent tools.
- Profound experience of finance and accounting in a service or manufacturing environment
- Project Management Qualification preferred: 6 Sigma, PRINCE or equivalent
- Experience working in an international environment
- Language: proficient in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FMP graduate (only GE internal candidates)
- Fluent German
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.