Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
The Service Operations Specialist EEMEA will support the customer service team for the entire region to establish and maintain an operating rhythm to measure, review and improve key performance indicators according to the 2019 operating plan and beyond. He/she will lead the business planning processes and execute strategic projects in the region for growth and customer support optimization in our direct and indirect markets.
- Manage and report KPIs together with the customer service managers for the different territories, according to the operating plan
- Link channel partner scorecards with the actual operating plan and drive required adjustments
- Ensure an operating rhythm gets established and executed with the responsible customer service managers and cash collectors
- Act as the interface between customer service teams, channel manager and the operation teams to synchronize planning and operating cycles
- Data gathering and analysis as a basis for strategic projects
- Manage strategic projects
- Lead and execute business planning processes for the entire region
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, ideally in Finance, economics or a technical discipline
- Technical interest in gas engines
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage projects and to handle multiple challenges
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionate customer service orientation
Career Band: Professional Band
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.