jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
- Conduct annual and quarterly product pricing calculation for all INNIO Jenbacher Services (incl. data maintenance in relevant systems) and improve current product pricing processes & systems
- Drive execution on routine spare part catalog maintenance including actual costs reviews, new part pricing setup, workflow requests.
- Consolidate business data, perform analysis, make recommendations and ensure implementation to support pricing objectives, monitor and report pricing updates including risks
- Maintain INNIO Jenbacher Services pricing publications
- Support monthly, quarterly and yearly special pricing campaigns, targeting for topline growth
- Technical and/or commercial educational background
- First professional experience in the Gas Engine or Power Generation Industry
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- High say-do ratio
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Sciences, or equivalent from an accredited College or University
- Knowledge of INNIO Jenbacher Services products, network, businesses, initiatives and programs
- Well-experienced with standard office software (MS office)
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM software (Oracle or SAP, SalesForce)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2883,03 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a PB Position.