Die Arbeitswelt befindet sich in stetigem Wandel. Jobs.tt.com hat untersucht, welche Job-Kategorien in Tirol in der ersten Jahreshälfte 2022 am stärksten gesucht wurden. Ganz oben stehen Verwaltungsberufe sowie medizinische und soziale Berufe.
- Conduct static, dynamic and thermal structural analysis of internal combustion engine components, subassemblies or systems
- Conduct various types of fatigue or damage assessment of mainly metal components
- Define measurement plan to be part of the product validation plan and correlate measurements results with simulation
- Provide technical consultation on the application of structural analysis tools to resolve product and customer issues, to meet the business priorities, throughout the business, across all platforms and functions
- Maintain an active role in developing and defining the state of the art analysis tools, methods and processes to anticipate, apply, adapt or develop technologies for product introduction, quality, performance, cost improvements and problem resolution
- Effectively communicate and provide analysis results and recommendations through reports or by presentations in design reviews
- First experience in application of CAE tools and interpretation of simulation results
- Familiar with automated optimizations Passionate about simulations and physics
- Sound understanding of mechanical systems and their analysis
- High degree of self-reliance and flexibility, excellent teamwork and communication skills
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.