Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
Software Developer (m/f)
- Development of applications and modules for fitting our vibratory implant systems with knowledge of communication with hardware devices
- Active participation in architecture, design and review of the application, reusable and scalable software modules and their documentation
- Work within a small software development team to deliver robust and reliable medical software solutions
- Close collaboration with all members of the system development team during the whole development cycles
- Support the team in testing and documentation to fulfil all internal and external quality requirements
- Professional experience in application development for MS-Windows operating systems
- Very good knowledge in object-oriented development and state of the art software design principles, good programming skills with C# and .NET
- Experience with data protocols, Bluetooth Low Energy and in communicating with hardware devices is a plus
- Excellent software engineering practices and willingness to work in a small, interdisciplinary, agile team
- Team-oriented personality with an independent and precise way of working. Good verbal and written English communication skills
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics