Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
Software Engineer in Testing (m/f)
- Work closely with software engineers to continuously deliver our products
- Identify, understand and mitigate risks
- Advise and implement test architectures and procedures; build, analyze and maintain continuous integration testing systems
- Design and develop robust, scalable systems to monitor and analyze real-time production applications serving our users worldwide
- Inspect and document software modules and services
- Passion for software quality, testing and test automation; self-driven personality that is looking forward to advocating his ideas in an agile setting
- Knowledge and experience in testing to test modules developed in .NET Core, Flutter, React and similar
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases and data-modeling techniques as well as of REST and gRPC APIs
- An interest in learning and following cloud-native software development. General knowledge of recent research in neural networks and artificial intelligence would be a considerable advantage; strong desire for exploring, evaluating, and promoting new technologies
- Higher Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics