Eine Auswertung der Daten unserer Jobplattform zeigt die meist gesuchten Jobkategorien in Tirol. Unter den Top 3 sind medizinische und soziale Berufe, Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung und Organisation sowie Einzel- und Großhandel.
We are the Digital Team for INNIO and are driving the digital transformation for our business. We develop cloud-based software solutions and are looking for motivated software engineers to join our development team. Take the chance & apply!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Software development (full-stack, front-end or back-end focus) as part of agile and distributed teams
- Use modern software design processes and tools for concept, design & testing of software for current products and new developments
- Collaborate with experienced software product managers to implement and release features fulfilling the needs of our internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors / Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or any other related degree
- Working knowledge about software development and testing standards and techniques (Unit Tests, TDD)
- Back-end developers: Experience in developing server applications in Java (Spring Boot). Experience in developing web services providing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Passion about software development and a real team player
- Affinity to design software on a high quality and maintainability level
- Nice to have: Experience with cloud-based, containerized microservice architectures (Kubernetes, Docker)
The minimum salary for this position is in accordance with the Austrian collective agreement and amounts at least EUR 3.003,80 gross per month (x 14 payments), over-payment possible depending on your qualifications and experience.