Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Software Engineer - Research Systems C++/Typescript (m/f)
- Develop and extend applications and concepts for the fitting and diagnosis of a new class of implantable medical devices currently in pre-market feasibility
- Take responsibility for software architecture, design and implementation, including basic front-end design and implementation of back-end logic and algorithms
- Work within a small cross-functional research team to deliver integrated solutions fit for use in in-human clinical trials and as design input for new products
- Support the team in system testing and documentation to fulfill quality requirements for medical devices
- Interface closely with internal stakeholders and external research partners to ensure that the applications fit their needs; International travelling occasionally required
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in software development, higher degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar preferable
- Strong programming skills in at least C++, additional experience with Typescript and Python would be ideal. Familiarity with technologies like Qt, Electron, React, Redux, CouchDB and Rest APIs are a plus
- Good knowledge in software architecture, design patterns and algorithm design
- Excellent software engineering practices (Git version control, UML documentation, unit-testing, code review) and willingness to work in a small, interdisciplinary agile team
- Good verbal and written English communication skills and an independent and accurate approach
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics