Tennislehrer Giorgio steht seit gut 40 Jahren mit Leib und Seele am Platz. Individuelles Training gibt es für jede Altersgruppe.
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway. Read more at www.vizrt.com. Located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck, Vizrt Austria GmbH handles all of the company’s product lines for the EMEA region and covers all important business functions under one roof. To strengthen our Research & Development Team we are now looking for a
Software Engineer Video IO (m/f)
You complement the existing team with your programming expertise and design, create and maintain video input/output as well as audio functionalities. You will identify bottlenecks and bugs and find smart ways to remove them. The overall responsibility is to deliver high quality solutions. Your contribution will be crucial to meet our customer requirements in the best possible manner.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Create new & maintain existing implementation of video IO functionalities
- Create new & maintain existing audio functionalities (mixing, spatial audio)
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to fix problems
- Contribute to maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Provide information to the documentation team
Required skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Bachelor`s degree in computer science and software engineering and/or 2-3 years professional experience in developing software in a team
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and ticketing systems
- Familiarity with low-level hardware interaction
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking combined with a structured working style
- Enthusiastic, action and results-oriented
- Good in establishing team & peer relationships
- Business fluency in English
Optional skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Experience in the media/broadcast industry
- Knowledge of computer audio
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. Actual compensation is market competitive, includes a variable component and is dependent on individual professional experience and qualification.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and application by clicking "Apply now" .