Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Software Engineer, Xamarin Mobile Apps (m/f)
- Design and development of mobile medical applications for iOS and Android based on cross-platform technologies
- Active participation in the conception and creation of solutions and systems consisting of mobile devices in close cooperation with our backend and hardware services
- Close collaboration with project stakeholders and other development teams during the development of applications and modules, take on the role of a feature lead
- Active participation in the optimization of the development process based on agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, feature teams, etc.)
- Development of unit- and integration tests as well as support of the test team in creating system tests
- Several years of professional experience in mobile or desktop application development, higher degree in computer science, technology or similar
- Extensive knowledge in object-oriented development and state of the art software design principles, very good programming skills with C# and .NET, experience with Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms is a plus
- Experience with data protocols, Bluetooth Low Energy and in communicating with hardware devices is a plus
- Excellent software engineering practices (version control, documentation, unit-testing, code reviews, agile principles etc.)
- Very good command of spoken and written English, team-oriented personality with an independent and precise way of working
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics