Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
- Design and develop functional (E2E Browser testing, API testing) and non-functional tests for web applications
- Define the setup and the tools for automated software testing for a scaled cloud-based web application
- Strong focus on CI / CD for a seamless deployment process for multiple components and multiple scrum teams
- Interact with the Development and Product management teams on test definition and coverage tracking
- Coordinate and report automated test runs for multiple software releases per year, including capacity and time estimations
- Bachelors / Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or any other related degree
- Experience with development of automated software tests using Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in software test automation of web-services (REST, JSON)
- Experience in test management and bug tracking software applications
- Affinity to design tests on a high quality and maintainability level
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with local and distributed development teams
- Knowledge regarding software development and related processes (Agile)
- Experience with cloud-based test infrastructure solutions (e.g. Saucelabs)
- Knowledge about network (e.g. TCP, HTTP) and data bases technologies (SQL and non-SQL)
- Experience in performance and load tests (e.g. with JMeter)
- Experience with virtualization solutions (with Docker and Kubernetes)
- ISTQB certification
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
IT / Software / Telekommunikation
Wissenschaft/Umwelt/Chemie u. Labor
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|