Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Software Tester for Windows Applications (m/f)
- Ensure software quality of new Windows desktop applications for the clinical fitting of a new implant system with manual and automated tests
- Active participation in the design and architecture definition process with special focus on testability as well as test implementation and documentation according to international requirements for medical devices
- Develop reusable tests on all abstraction levels for an innovative product
- Plan test activities, generate test specifications and analyze test results in an agile environment
- Work on the development of prototype systems within feasibility and requirements analysis activities.
- Completed higher technical education and/or several years of professional experience in the area of software development or testing
- Excellent programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language, ideally C#
- Interest in modern software test methodologies and understanding of structured processes within the development of medical devices required
- Experience with security, usability, performance or UI tests is a plus
- Very good verbal and written English skills, communicative personality with an independent and accurate approach and willingness to work in an agile team
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 36,154.72
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics