jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Sourcing Finance Leader (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
The Sourcing Finance Leader will be responsible for developing and executing Distributed Power’s sourcing strategy and provide technical and strategic support to ensure the overall buy to pay processes are executed and compliant with the GE enterprise standards.
Job reference #3098342
• Provide guidance and leadership to the business on the strategy to implement tax-compliant buy to pay strategies
• Develop a global strategy that maximizes the functionality available in the Global Operations shared services model while understanding implications to historic practices, local capabilities and statutory requirements
• Lead and co-ordinate the Cash Flow Optimization strategy
• Provide guidance to Sourcing team in making evaluations on supplier selection
• Understand and identify trends in historic pricing and strategic sourcing decisions to maximize future cost out opportunities
• Co-ordinate annual completion of standard setting processes that are in compliance with internal and external accounting guidelines
• Calculate and identify opportunities for improvement on key cash metrics
• Lead the deflation calculation process and provide financial guidance on Make vs. Buy decisions
• Lead and support a cross-functional team in business planning sessions
• Ensure contracts and related accounting comply with GE accounting policies and contract execution complies with contractual terms
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and strong financial work experience
• Fluency in English
• Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Excellent communication skills and assertiveness: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information
• Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications, strong excel skills
• Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience preferred
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.