Ihr Curriculum Vitae (CV - Lebenslauf) muss ordentlich und genau verfasst sein. Schließlich handelt es sich um das Herzstück Ihrer Bewerbung. Wie Sie dabei vorgehen, erfahren Sie hier:
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ESPN, MTG, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway.
The Vizrt office in Zurich is responsible for Vizrt’s global sports business, with a passionate team of business developers, product specialists, and a dedicated sports R&D. Together with our clients, we are creating spectacular graphics and animations for television coverage of the world’s major sporting events, from the World Cup to the Superbowl. The EMEA sports team is now looking for a
Sports Product Specialist
As a Sports Product Specialist for Vizrt you will be consulting and supporting our sports clients in Europe and the Middle East in their usage of Vizrt's products such as Viz Libero, Viz Arena, Viz Trio and Viz Virtual Studio. We are looking for a self-motivated, open-minded quick learner with a passion for sports, who is interested in technology and loves working with customers. Ideally, you have a background as an operator or sports editor in a TV production house or at a television station. As a central part of your duties, you would travel throughout EMEA to demonstrate and install our products and teach our customers how to best use them.
Work content and responsibilities:
- Advocate Vizrt's sports solutions both technically and editorially, and consult clients on potential solutions for their sport productions
- Perform compelling demonstrations and presentations of Vizrt's sports products
- Operate Vizrt’s sports products in live sports productions building spectacular sports enhancements for our client's sports audience
- Install Vizrt products in sports studios and remote/stadium set-ups
- Train customers in the use of Vizrt's sports products
- Passion for sports: you regularly follow sports results on all available channels, mainly football, but you are interested also in other sports, potentially you are/have been active in sports yourself
- A track record in broadcasting, preferably sports broadcasting
- Technical background or high technical understanding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to travel on short notice as well as on weekends
- Fluency in German and English, other languages a plus
- Work experience in a TV production company or at a TV station
- Experience and expertise with Vizrt's products, preferably Viz Artist
What we offer
We offer an exciting, dynamic job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. Working in sports is fun!
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact us at +41 44 277 65 00 or at email@example.com. If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and your motivation letter.
Sie wurden zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen? Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dann haben Sie die erste Hürde bereits geschafft. Sie sollten sich nun die Zeit nehmen, sich auf das Bewerbungsgespräch optimal vorzu-bereiten. Nutzen Sie verschiedene Informatio
Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine laufende Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, worauf man achten soll und welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in