Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
Staff Enterprise Architect - Logistics (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Staff Enterprise Architect - Logistics (m/f). Job Reference #3147154
With distributed power becoming a stand-alone business the IT function is re-integrating part of formerly outsourced shared services (especially transportation management and customs management). We are looking for a project manager to support our GSCM business function the transition to a stand-alone entity. The project manager will liase with our sourcing function and collaborate with global GE Shared serves on the carve out projects. In the mid term the project manager will work on process & system improvement projects.
• Liase with our DP Customs and Logistics team, act as go-to person for digital demands
• Manage transition projects, collaborate with global GE shared services (e.g. carve out inbound transport management and customs)
• support process improvement and drive according system implementation for the wing to wing logistics processes
• Influences direction of technical solutions
• Partners with cross-functional teams and cross-business teams to develop comprehensive solutions and drive adoption
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering equivalent IT technical experience
• Strong experience in Project and Program Management
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills.
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience in ERP Implementation projects, ideally in logistics, sourcing or inventory processes
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Established project management skills We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.