Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbungsunterlagen und Bewerbungsgespräch. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
- Hold a key technical leadership position, affecting part quality for both installed base and new Units
- Act as primary interface between suppliers & INNIO internal functions and work in collaboration with Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Engineering to eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affect quality and delivery requirements
- Be responsible for a pool of suppliers for the whole valve train for our engines from 200kW to 10MW
- Key participant in the supplier approval process and provide input on Quality System, Manufacturing, Technology and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) evaluations.
- Ensure that suppliers comply with quality procedures & requirements, including technical regulations & standards by owning the surveillance process and perform supplier audits
- Lead qualification projects for new parts and new product introductions, participate design & tollgate reviews
- Lead efforts to reduce product defects and cost of quality, run Root Cause Analyses when necessary and dispose supplier deviation requests and non-conformity
- Lead supplier development activities: drive continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers, improve cycle times and delivery performance by using INNIO´s quality tools and Lean Six Sigma
- Lead supplier quality reviews and provide quality input for supplier scorecards
- several years of experience in mechanical engineering and/or production engineering
- Strong project management, analytical and strategy development skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitating skills
- “Hands-on” and “everything goes” attitude
- Business fluent in German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time in Europe and globally
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.