Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Systems Administrator (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria, United States; Wisconsin; Jenbach, Waukesha
We are looking for a Systems Administrator (m/f).
Job Reference #3147143
Will be owning the performance, and availability of the 180 servers across Distributed Power. Will drive operations and projects.
• Own support and management of 180 servers (physical and virtual) incl. Backups
• Ensure availability, capacity & performance of servers and storage (SAN & NAS)
• Support and management of Active Directory-, ESX- and Citrix environment
• Updating System documentation, defining and updating DR strategy/process
• Carry out tech refresh activities, coordinating 3rd party resources
• Align with PT Site lead, drive site specific project & initiatives requested by the P&L’s
• Technical degree, profound work experience in IT infrastructure, networking and server technologies • Strong skills in Microsoft Technologies including PowerShell, Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy Objects
• Strong skills in VMWare ESX and Citrix
• General strong understanding of current IT technologies in Enterprise environments
• Proven analytical, problem resolution & influencing skills
• Ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of staff located in multiple sites, including proven effectiveness working with global teams
• Experience in management of contractor resources
• Strong team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Fluent communication skills verbal and written in German and English
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and has experience working with others on a global basis
• Passion about technology
• Ability to lead and support multiple projects simultaneously, proven project management experience / including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
• Experience in 24/7 Manufacturing Environments
• Understanding of network protocols and services
• Understanding of how compute / applications interact with the network
• Self-motivated and passionate about learning new technologies, research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking, analytical skills and best practices
• Open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location:
Austria: We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
United States: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.