Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Systems Engineer Power Plants (m/f)
We are looking for a Systems Engineer Power Plants (m/f). #3079524
- Responsible for supporting our business partner during RFQ- (Tendering-) and order execution phase starting with scope assessment (division of work) up to detailed systems engineering as part of order execution
- Supporting commercial teams during offer phase with ad hoc techn. requests
- Carry out tech. process assessments & deriving optimization potentials (CM&U potentials) on plant level
- Acting as vocal technical point in country while leveraging the global engineering network
- Support technical clarification/explanations with customers
- Strong contribution on our cost out programs to support further development
- Closely working together with specialists across Engineering & Service
- Understand business implications in terms of growth and customer added value
- Dipl. Ing./Master (FH/TU) Mechanical/Process Engineering
- Several years of experiences in Power Plant-/Systems Engineering
- Acquainted with the applicable methods (e. g. standards in piping, PED, …)
- Business fluent in English language (verbally and written)
- Well familiar with selecting std. BOP components (e. g. radiators, pumps, vessels, …)
- Knowledge around SCR Cat. technology advantageous
- Knowledge around Power Plant commissioning advantageous
- You like working as part of an international team working on high performance products and having a high customer focus.
- You have a high affinity in a structured and target oriented approach.
- Your ability of setting priorities while staying focused is critical to success.
- You are strong in cross functional communicating at different layers.
- You are independent, Proactive and Flexible.
- Working together with different types of customer is what you like.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- (Gas-) Engine development background
- Leading O&M Background with Gas-,Diesel-, HFO-Engines
- Experience in plant optimization
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach