Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Systems Mechatronic Engineer (m/f)
- Lead development activities for advanced otological surgical systems
- Design mechanical and electromechanical assemblies, with careful consideration for performance, usability, reliability, cost and manufacturability
- Rapidly develop and iterate full-scale prototypes of candidate architectures and mechanical designs
- Collaborate with manufacturing and external partners to define manufacturing and assembly processes and fixtures
- Create design documentation for highly regulated medical device development environment
- Higher degree in mechanical engineering, medical engineering, mechatronic engineering or similar field
- Profound work experience in designing commercial mechanical and electromechanical products; experience with mechanical design, robotics, and/or medical products are a strong plus
- Knowledge of the full product development lifecycle including concept development, design, implementation, verification, and transfer to manufacturing
- Proficiency using CAD and advanced analysis tools to design mechanisms; SolidWorks experience preferred
- Self-driven with the ability to excel in a multi-disciplinary and focused team environment
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37.559,20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics