Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Systems Mechatronic Engineer (m/f)
- Lead development activities for advanced otological surgical systems
- Design mechanical and electromechanical assemblies, with careful consideration for performance, usability, reliability, cost and manufacturability
- Rapidly develop and iterate full-scale prototypes of candidate architectures and mechanical designs
- Collaborate with manufacturing and external partners to define manufacturing and assembly processes and fixtures
- Create design documentation for highly regulated medical device development environment
- Higher degree in mechanical engineering, medical engineering, mechatronic engineering or similar field
- Profound work experience in designing commercial mechanical and electromechanical products; experience with mechanical design, robotics, and/or medical products are a strong plus
- Knowledge of the full product development lifecycle including concept development, design, implementation, verification, and transfer to manufacturing
- Proficiency using CAD and advanced analysis tools to design mechanisms; SolidWorks experience preferred
- Self-driven with the ability to excel in a multi-disciplinary and focused team environment
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics