Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Software & Hardware development department we are looking for a
Team Lead Software Development (m/f)
- Technical lead of global software team
- Develop & execute goals & objectives for the software team (quality, timelines, budgets)
- Project leadership with the involvement of local and global team members
- Creation of specifications with internal clients
- Software architecture design
- Managing of maintainable programs on a high-quality level for the visualization and remote access of Jenbacher gas engines using modern development standards
- Documentation of development results, and preparation of product descriptions
- Provide technical mentoring for more junior software engineers
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
- Drive performance and reliability enhancements
- Bachelors/master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related.
- Excellent communications skills, efficient in troubleshooting
- Team working skills in a global environment, assertiveness, flexibility and target orientation
- Several years of experience with object-oriented software design and multi-tier architecture
- Several years of experience with programming in C++ and C#
- Experience with Microsoft.NET framework 4.x
- Experience with building windows forms and WPF applications
- Experience with distributed systems and network programming using WCF
- Experience with service-oriented software architecture
- Knowledge regarding software development and related processes (Agile)
- Experience with Microsoft server and workstation operating system
- Experience with building user interfaces (HMI) for industrial applications
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Professional experience in a global software development team
- Team Foundation Server, GitHub knowledge
- experience with building WEB applications (ASP.NET)
If you love to apply new technologies, design creative solutions and share your knowledge with your team members, take the chance and apply!
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
IT / Software / Telekommunikation