jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
- Drive and embrace changes necessary to keep the product line current with industry, product and market trends over time. Proactively anticipate project issues and develop plans to continuously improve project quality, timeliness, competitiveness, productivity.
- Develop and deliver vision and wing to wing strategies to enhance customer value and quality of O&R projects through project functional excellence in close cooperation with Regional Service Leaders. Provide leadership to establish customer preference with product portfolio related projects, grow and maintain positive customer relationships globally.
- Establish, plan, and operate within budgetary guidelines according to key performance indicators: Timeliness of the Project Launch; Timeliness and quality of project execution; Customer Satisfaction; Contractual delivery and installation completion indicators; Financial variances vs. operating plan and project goals; Project warranty costs; timeliness and quality of the project reports financials (Sales, Margin, Cash, Past Dues & Productivity)
- Reporting at leadership level in QMI status of the jobs, risks and opportunity against the blue print. Create transparency and trust to the organization.
- Closely collaborate with Sales, ITO & application engineering for bids definition and provide technical feasibility verification for Overhauls, Upgrades and Repairs including timeline and scope options with related cost calculation.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Engineering) or 5+ years relevant working experience. Master’s Degree, Engineering preferred.
- Strong and proven experience in the business operations (Project Management) within the relevant industry (reciprocating engine preferred) recognised people’s leader.
- The ideal candidate has proven Customer Centric behaviour, is able to deal with complex Customers and possesses contractual term and conditions knowledge. Must strive for achieving the Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- Understanding of the strategic and operational issues of the project or business issues.
- Liaison and consultative skills, negotiating skills within matrix organization and context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Has passion for the work "well done first time", intellectual rigor and professional discipline while running the Projects.
- Strong writing, mentoring, negotiation, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Able to train, mentor, and develop project managers in project management methodologies and their application.
- Project management certification desired.
- Valid work permit EU work permit.
- Fluent in English & German (written & oral).
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|