Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
The Team Leader - Strategic Sourcing will demonstrate leadership in communicating and executing business goals, programs, processes and Global strategies. Leads and drives strategies that will enable INNIO to meet business and sourcing short and long-term goals including but not limited to: deflation, BCC (Best Cost Country), SSS (Single Sole Source) elimination, PCO (Product Cost Out).
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- As a Team Leader - Strategic Sourcing , you will be responsible for a team handling multiple commodities with an annual spend of ~$200MM USD across Jenbach and Waukesha product lines.
- Develop and execute the INNIO commodity strategies for your commodities with an annual volume of ~$80 MM USD. High mix, low volume environment.
- handle day to day activities and the development and engagement from each team member.
- participate on any recruiting process required and annual appraisals as well as develop succession plans for each Global Commodity Leader to minimize business disruptions in case of personnel changes.
- Training of team members in sourcing processes and way of doing business, RFQ process, RFI process, negotiations, FPQ process and NPI programs, among others.
- You will drive sourcing initiatives including single-solo source (SSS), best cost country (BCC), productivity, rationalization of supply base, cycle reduction, on-time delivery and quality improvements, Six Sigma / lean, and cash flow improvement.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships to meet cost out targets via supplier negotiations, alternate supplier development and/or shifting to BCC/regional suppliers.
- In conjunction with Supplier Quality, Engineering and Fulfilment team, develop alternate sources and/or risk mitigation plans for your single & sole source suppliers to assure on-time fulfillment for assigned commodities.
- Support NPI (New Product Introductions) and utilize new programs to have a positive impact on sourcing metrics across spend.
- Support supply chain organization to meet fulfillment and delivery goals to achieve customer’s delivery expectations.
- Partner with engineering to introduce and increase product cost out pipeline through product redesign, new technology introduction and second source projects
- Develop and manage complex global supplier contracts and relationships and serve as an escalation point or expert to team members.
- Collaborate with other team leaders and Global commodity leaders to develop suppliers across sub-commodities, improving global spend and strategic relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited college or university or related progressive experience.
- Profound experience with big responsibility level, in global sourcing / supply chain / commodity leader or related work experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, as required.
- Demonstrated technical and commercial knowledge of commodities within your responsibility. Low volume, high mix industry.
- Ability to conceptualized, develop and communicate sourcing procedure to drive improvements within the complete sourcing organization.
- Able to understand and teach technical standards as required by commodities under your responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, ability to craft and share a vision, challenge status quo, energize others & inspire positive change.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization in geographically diverse business.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Experience developing and implementing sourcing strategic plans.
- Basic understanding of process cost estimating techniques such as Should Cost DFMA or aPriori.
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to improve internal customer relationships.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, German a desired plus.
This is a SPB position.