Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Technical Solutions Engineer (m/f)
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer (m/f).
Job reference #3094257.
- Proactively promote and position Jenbacher gas engine technology early in the project phase to create value and influence project requirements by working closely with consultants, developers & customers
- Lead and/or participate in regional demand creation activities by identifying local needs, drive gap definition and gap closure activities, establishing and maintaining relationship with influencers (e.g. consultants, EPCs…), defining and driving customer value proposition for the respective application
- Prepare technical bid & contract documents - based on tenders and non-standardized inquiries
- Engineering support for Jenbacher Sales Channels in the region and regional commercial teams during project development and at customer meetings
- Provide technical data for non-standard and/or local supplied components through established supplier base
- Identify customer needs to either support the preparation of the product program or drive the technical special release process for non-standard products and/or applications
- Participate in customer presentations, discussions, negotiations and all front line efforts
- Train the sales force providing them with the latest technical knowledge and information
- Support the development and maintenance of standard Sales Manuals (e.g. technical specifications, electrical & mechanical check lists; etc.) and Sales Tools (e.g. project calculation tool, product configurator)
- Lead small groups of people on a project basis and align with different function within the organization
- Global technical responsibility for select gas products & solutions (e.g. Container solutions), standardization and support of regional teams and distributors on these solutions
- Second level support for regional application engineering team in clarification of technical requirements and development of customer solutions
- Higher Technical College (HTL), preferably electrical and /or equivalent experience
- First years of engineering experience the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Project Management capabilities
- Fluent in English and German (oral + written)
- Ability to work collaboratively & navigate across a matrix organization
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor or master degree in a technical discipline such as, but not limited to, mechanical or electrical engineering, thermodynamics, technical process management,
- Experience in elaborating complex application engineering tasks - interdisciplinary thinking/acting
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (technical negotiations, formal presentations, etc.)
- High motivation level, self-starter with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in knowledge transfer across various countries and functions