Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Provide Level 2 support to all myPlant applications and cooperate with Digital team for Level 3 issue resolution (Diagnostic workbench, Spare Parts Configurator, Engine/fleet analytics, Manuals, MFS, SES, MYA Configurator, Forecasting and Scoping, Debrief, etc.)
- Cooperate with Digital team with testing new myPlant applications: integration, implementation and roll out into Service department.
- Develop process and provide support in Administration of applications, users & assets and onboarding of new customers/configuration of accounts
- Act as Digital ambassador within Service organization developing and providing training to Level 1/key users as needed.
- Perform Level 2 troubleshooting and issue resolution related to engine connectivity to MyPlant (Remote Connectivity support / Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics, agents update, winserver & firewall configuration, etc.) in cooperation with regional Technical Support teams
- Spread Digital knowledge within the Technical Support organization with special focus to the relevant Technical Support myPlant applications in order to facilitate remote engine issue resolution and case cycle time reduction
- Provide support to resolve engine controls and software issues to INNIO Technical Support in the regions, INNIO Field Technicians, Channel Partners and Customers during engine commissioning and operation.
- Educated professional in controls, software engineering or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of networks (e.g. firewalls, communication protocols, routing), and experience with databases and web applications support
- Strong analytic skills
- myPlant and related applications knowledge is desired (or similar platforms)
- IT-Knowledge (operating systems, tableau, networks, etc.) and MS office knowledge
- Experience on reciprocating engines is desired
- Strong customer focus and interaction skills (external and internal customer)
- Sense of urgency for customer issues
- Ability to establish priorities & to cope with pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve results
- Fluent in English, German desirable
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx.15%)
myPlant = IoT Asset Performance Management web application for INNIO: https://www.innio.com/en/services/digital/myplantThe base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.301,13 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.