Derzeit sucht Fluckinger Transport Verstärkung im Transport-Management-Team. Was es heißt, in diesem Team mitzuarbeiten und worauf es dabei ankommt, erfahren Sie in diesem Video.
Technical Support Representative (m/f/d)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Barracuda Networks is currently looking for highly motivated and excited computer and networking technicians, to provide quality support of our superb networking and security products. This role will be an entry-level front-line facing position where you will understand, document, and troubleshoot the customers' product support issues over email, phone, and chat mediums. This position will work within a team and will report into a Tech Support Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Interface with customers at a high volume to solve their issues.
- Document, escalate and follow through with product bugs and/or issues.
- Create, revise and publish internal and public facing product solutions.
- Develop your skills in network and security products through on-going training.
What you bring to the role
- Associates degree in IT, relevant training (CCNA cert/CompTIA/Cisco etc.) or equivalent experience.
- A customer centric focus - you always aim to make the customer happy.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem resolution skills.
- Basic networking or server experience - technical understanding of servers and networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP.
- Ability to learn and adapt to quickly changing circumstances, direction and strategy.
- Experience in any of the scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Perl, Python.
What you’ll get from us
- An excellent training program – you will receive on-going training, assuring your in-depth understanding of our product portfolio.
- Career opportunities – we want you to grow with Barracuda. To do that, we have a career roadmap for incoming technical support reps that ensures you gain the right skills to have a career in the IT and Security industry.
Ready for Barracuda? Apply HERE today!
The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 34.000,00 (can be higher depending on your qualifiactions).