INNIO Jenbacher supports its worldwide located products during the whole service life. This role works with Service / Channel Partners in the resolution of technical questions (reactive) and identifies via Software tools early indications of upcoming potential issues. The Technical Support (m/f/d) works with the worldwide located customers – mainly remotely – to resolve any technical question or issue until final resolution.
- Technical Support with high issue resolution capabilities for our field technicians, Channel Partners and customers in Russia
- Remote & on-site trouble shooting and problem analysis for Jenbacher installations worldwide
- Detailed site and issue analysis
- Leverage Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics tools (APM – myPlant) to drive proactive interventions
- Cross functional collaboration to resolve technical issues
- Flexibility & willingness to support additional tasks related to Service in alignment with business priorities
Qualification / Requirements:
- Fluent in Russian, English (oral & written) is a must and preferably also in German
- Location of job is either Moscow (Russia), Jenbach (Austria), Vienna (Austria), Dossobuono (Italy) or Alblasserdam (the Netherlands)
- Educational & professional background in electrical and/or mechanical engineering, degree of higher technical education (HTL), bachelor’s in engineering from an accredited university or college
- Very good practical field experience on reciprocating engines (preferably on Jenbacher engines)
- Knowledge on controls systems
- Strong analytical skills
- IT-Knowledge (operating systems, network basics, etc.) and MS office knowledge
- Strong customer focus and communication skills (with external and internal customer)
- Sense of urgency for customer issues
- Ability to priorities tasks & to cope with difficult situations
- Team player with strong focus on achieving results
- Self-motivate, able to work remotely
- Willingness to travel worldwide (app.30%)
The standard labor law regulations apply to individual country.
The base pay in Austria (Jenbach / Vienna) is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.644,20 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.