Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Technical Writer (m/f)
OMICRON is an international company serving the electrical power industry with innovative testing and diagnostic solutions. The application of OMICRON products provides users with the highest level of confidence in the condition assessment of primary and secondary equipment on their systems.
- you create, edit and maintain comprehensive user manuals and Help systems for power system testing equipment in the English language
- as part of interdisciplinary project teams, you autonomously collaborate with software/hardware developers and the product management to gain an understanding of the product
- you analyze the requirements and determine the information depth and the types of publications needed by our customers
- you implement a translation-oriented authoring utilizing translation memory systems and a terminology database
- you coordinate and supervise outsourced documentation and translation projects
- you recommend and implement improvements for greater efficiency
- you have studied English and/or you have a degree as technical writer
- you call technical understanding your own and possess the ability to clearly and concisely describe complex technical matters
- you understand terminology and translation-related issues and know how to implement them into your daily work
- communication skills, capacity for teamwork and the desire to learn new techniques complete your profile
We distinguish ourselves by
- our extraordinary corporate culture which provides much room for personal initiative
- our successful way to the future
- professional teams where it is fun to work in
- our creative international working environment where you can realize your ideas
OMICRON electronics GmbH
Human Resources, Beate Kreyer
Oberes Ried 1, A-6833 Klaus
Phone: +43 59495 2558
Statutory notice: the monthly salary may considerably exceed the level stipulated by the collective labour agreement. The actual salary is based on the individual professional qualification and experience.