Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today—and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today’s energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver
for the future.
This position is based at INNIO’s headquarters in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol—a region that provides a variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
It’s time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!
The INNIO Engineering Development Program (EDP) is a 2-year entry-level engineering program committed to the development of people with a passion for engineering and an interest for technical excellence. The
INNIO EDP is designed to build the next generation of technical experts and engineering leaders. Rotational assignments and business-critical technical team projects provide the necessary tools to flourish within the
engineering community. Thanks to multiple hands-on trainings as well as non-engineering experiences, you will navigate through the interdisciplinary interactions within the company and learn to understand our products
from every aspect of the business. EDP graduates have the technical and business foundation to make impactful contributions to INNIO's future. If you love technology and want a career in engineering, the INNIO Engineering Development Program is right for you.
Assignments and Skill Development:
• 2-year program consisting of 6-month rotational assignments within a global engineering organization (including permanent contract after the program)
• Assignments are driven by INNIO business priorities with defined goals and regular reviews and range from design and development to service and customer interface for our reciprocating gas engines
• Diverse experiences may encompass: mechanical, design, controls, performance, and software development, reliability and data analytics, manufacturing support, and project management.
• Technical problem-solving skills are enhanced via advanced engineering coursework and technical team projects, including formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
• Business and personal skills are developed through leadership sessions and cross-functional trainings
• Master’s Degree (or close to completion) in one of the following disciplines: electrical, mechatronics, process or mechanical engineering, applied computer science or similar
• Excellent grade point average
• A demonstrated dedication to a career in engineering
• Ability to convey technical problems clearly to a cross-functional audience
• A demonstrated technical aptitude towards problem solving
• Team player with good communication and leadership skills
• Unrestricted work authorization for Austria and Europe
• Willingness to relocate and move as business needs change
• Fluent English language skills
• Recent graduate (maximum 3 years from degree completion)
• International Experience
• Relevant internship/co-op experience
• Fluent German language skills
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.), Trainee
Elektrotechnik / Energietechnik
Handwerk (Technik u. Industrie)