Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Training Manager, Surgical Education (m/f)
Temporary employment until autumn 2023
- Assist in the planning and implementation of surgical training activities (digital and on-site) that are aligned with business strategies
- Facilitate learning related to surgical procedures, complex clinical concepts, anatomy, products, and competitive products connected to hearing implants
- Collaborate with the team and different key stakeholders to ensure that training objectives are appropriately set and successfully delivered according to customer expectations
- Develop and update training materials that are compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements
- Identify and analyze metrics to evaluate training effectiveness
- Higher degree in Audiology or a scientific discipline (e.g. biomedical engineering)
- Relevant clinical experience
- Proven ability to communicate complex surgical and clinical concepts in an effective and understandable way
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent command of English language are required
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
MED-EL Medical Electronics