Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. INNIO’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
- Support process definition, communication and roll-out of the Commercial Training program
- Track, monitor and report completion of training initiatives, qualification levels and regular data management of training metrics
- Work with our Learning Management System (LMS) to roll out new trainings, qualifications and to keep all user accounts and access up-to-date
- Drive the execution of defined training programs based on short term training needs resulting from new products
- Work and communicate with all internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve training related programs, processes and procedures
- Help to identify new or additional training needs based on feedback from stakeholders
- Make sure all compliance, integrity and EHS guidelines are continuously followed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or local equivalent or a relevant experience in a similar role with proven track record
- Project/program management experience and ability to influence other team members
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook) and permanently willing to learn new software tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in German and English language, you are comfortable leading international conference calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to design and follow detailed processes
- High customer focus and focus on co-operation with others at all levels demonstrating strong teamwork
- Flexible and able to cope with changing priorities, able to work under pressure and meet agreed timelines
- Able to work independently and proactively, to address complex issues and concerns as they arise and ask appropriate questions
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience working in an international company, managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a sales position
Career band: PB
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.