Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Define learning objectives based on identified training needs & design learning materials to help learners meet the defined learning objectives
- Create engaging training modules for both technical product training and corporate training initiatives (e.g., eTrainings, online tests, video tutorials, social media posts etc.)
- Support the implementation of training programs using the company-wide Learning Management System (LMS)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the programs
- Pilot and evaluate new technologies to aid training creation and/or learning, including AI tools
- Comply with all applicable INNIO EHS and integrity policies
- Bachelor's degree in education, business or comparable or A-levels / apprenticeship with respective working experience in graphical and/or media design
- Experience with training infrastructure including authoring tools, video and podcast creation, Learning Management Systems, web technologies, AR/VR, social media etc.
- Keen interest in learning and development strategies and implementation of state-of-the-art learning programs
- Excellent communication skills & customer focus
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proficiency with common MS-Office applications, graphical design software (e.g. Photoshop) and video software
- Fluency in German and English
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.310,48 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.