Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
- We are looking for a Transformation Leader Finance (m/f). Job #3184737 Acting as a right-hand support of the CFO, the individual will project manage and drive all finance function related transition activities in relation to the DP carve out and establishment of stand-alone model under new ownership. This is an interim position for 6 months
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Previous outstanding track record as a Finance Professional in several mid to large organizations with global footprint
- Industrial sector experience, preferable with success in private equity backed environment
- IT and other related operational experience
- Both divestiture as well as post carve out redesign experience
- Extensive knowledge of business management, international structuring and tax management, and financial planning and analysis (FP&A) to drive business transformation (as Finance Head/and or Advisor for clients and business units)
- Proven record of accounting and financial activities, development of enhanced, data-driven strategic roadmaps, and subsequent execution
- Identification of impact of process changes on cross-functional teams and knowledge of how to initiate improvements to streamline transition and inspire widespread adoption
- Clear, crisp communicator as well as excellent mentoring/coaching skill
- Comfortable with working directly with board members/stakeholders as required
- Available for (and track record of) interim role; temporary assignment of 6 months, 20% travel needed, partly home office possible
- We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3501.99 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience
The Career Band of this role is a Senior Professional Band.