Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbungsunterlagen und Bewerbungsgespräch. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
We are looking for a Transportation Manager (m/f). Job Reference #3160431
- You will be the responsible project manager for the future stand-alone solution in material inbound flow for our Jenbacher and Waukesha business. Given the importance of this project, it will be operated under Black-Belt Standards together with an external consultancy company.
- Your tasks include but are not limited to analysis of the as-is situation, as well as potential to-be situations, value assessment of various business models, process design and implementation.
- You will be responsible for the creation of RFQ (request for quotation) requirements and documents. In a joint approach together with indirect sourcing, you will select the suppliers participating in the RFQ and negotiate processes and rates.
- After the successful implementation of the stand-alone solution, you will be managing all inbound operations for Jenbach and Waukesha with a budget responsibility of approximate M€ 10 p.a.
- Your main tasks include, but are not limited to supervising daily inbound operations, supplier development, KPI management, ensuring compliance and EHS standards.
- Desired qualification: relevant work experience in material planning, logistics or related departments or bachelor’s degree in economics with major in material flow planning and logistics
- Proven and successful project experience with strong process design and implementation skills, Greenbelt or related project management qualification
- Effective problem solving as well as good analytical, communication, presentation and facilitating skills
- Solid command of German and English
- Proven team player
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2574.68 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Career Band: Professional Band