Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
In this role you will work closely with the Senior Engineer Value Engineering as well as external partners on all Engine Platforms. You will execute and facilitate several cost analyses projects on various parts and systems using different techniques such as LPP or Should Cost. In close collaboration with Purchasing, Manufacturing as well as Engineering you will propose cost out ideas, help on conceptual design decisions and support price negotiations.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Execute Should Cost or LPP Analysis for machined, casted, fabricated parts
- Execute cost analysis for systems and concepts
- Document and Report-out results to internal and external stakeholders
- Presentation of detailed technical topics to a wide range of audience
- Facilitate and manage external development partners to execute cost analysis
- Guide and give input to various departments to achieve best cost design concepts and sourcing strategies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Production Engineering with several years of relevant experience
- Profound experience with various manufacturing processes such as sand cast, machining, fabricating as well as related materials
- Relevant experience in reciprocating engine design and development
- Demonstrated Cost analysis skills and record
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken). German knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to travel to our suppliers (~ 10% of the time)
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.