Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
We are looking for a Vibration Development Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Engine Development Team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of systems and products in terms of vibration behavior which is key to realize attractive and robust Gas Engines ready for the energy transformation to green gases like Hydrogen.
What INNIO offers you:
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy supply
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working hours (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care programme - including company sports activities
- Relocation allowance for new employees in line with the policy
- Good access to public transport - train station in close proximity
- Support for transport costs in line with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area offering healthy and varied meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the Alps offering various outdoor sports and other recreational opportunities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Own the vibration behavior and tuning of a certain product line.
- Lead and/or support end-to-end developments of different systems and products, from concept layout through to series production implementation.
- Lead the on-time execution of technical deliverables on multiple simultaneous projects in line with INNIO’s NPI development process
- Work on innovative solutions for new product developments as well as owning the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability Quality issues
- Drive different domains such as design, analysis, testing towards achieving project goals to reach robust vibration behavior of the product in chagre
- Managing requirements and technical risk through effective use of DFMEA and robust Design Validation Plans & Reporting (DVP&R)
- Utilize state of the art on-site test facilities available (Rig tests, Single- & Multi-Cylinder engines) as well as field testing to ensure a robustly validated product for all end-customer applications
- Use and utilize state of the art analysis, measurement and postprocessing tools in the field of vibration engineering
- Flexibility to step in and drive/deliver/lead design, analysis, validation and testing scope in case needed
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience
- Curious and passioned to learn new tools and details of large bore reciprocating engines
- Self-starter mentality with hands on capabilities
- Initial experience in vibrations or noise in terms of analysis or testing
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (German is a Plus).
- Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)