Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
Vibration Measurement Engineer (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Vibration Measurement Engineer (m/f).
Job Reference #3149347
- To strengthen our existing vibration measurement Team, we are looking for an engineer who is familiar with a brought range of measurement application especially in the area around NVH measurements (planning, execution and post processing data)
- Your responsibility would be to design and execute various measurement applications during our gas engine validation on our engineering and production test cells
- You will work close with other engineering functions like simulation, mechanical and system development
- Another important responsibility of this position will be continuous improvement of our measurement applications and processes in engineering
- From time to time you will travel to customer sites for preparation and execution of vibration measurements
- Bachelors/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical or electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Experienced in the application of various data acquisition systems for vibration and other measurements (LMS, OROS, HBM Amplifier, AVL Indimaster, etc.)
- Experienced in postprocessing measurement data (AVL Concerto, LMS, ME scope)
- High quality consciousness for design, gathering and post processing measurement data
- Willingness to travel from time to time to customers or other engineering sites
- Strong presentation skills for presenting measurement conclusions
- Willingness for hands on work in our engine and component test facilities
- Excellent German and English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Hands on experience in gathering vibration measurement data
- Experienced in post processing measurement data
- Strong analytical skills
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.