Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Software & Hardware development department we are looking for a
C# Software Tester (m/f)
Role is responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the manual test cases, automation testing framework and tools. This person is expected to be the custodian of product quality through automating product regression testing and ensuring that the automation testing is integrated with product's continuous integration tool set for regular product testing with each build.
- Design and implementing automation test frameworks using Coded UI and C#
- Strong experience in QTP
- Automate the smoke test, regression suite for desktop-based applications using Coded UI and C#
- Expert in writing manual test cases, maintaining tractability matrix, smoke tests, random tests and preparing test reports for every major release
- Expert in building UI automation framework
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in different test automation activities
- Ensure proper documentation of all results and ability to provide detailed reports on the same
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in test automation using Coded UI and C# for industrial applications
- Understanding of software development life cycle and object-oriented methodologies
- Good exposure to software testing methodology/processes and Agile practices
- Experience Installing and configuring software, testing environments – both physical and virtual
- Prior experience in writing testing framework for SCADA based systems and experience in handling big data
- Self-motivated and strong team player
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.