Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Commodity Manager Strategic Sourcing (m/f)
Job Function: Sourcing
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Commodity Manager Strategic Sourcing (m/f).
Job Reference #3150060
This position will drive the global commercial sourcing strategy for Distributed Power for dedicated commodities. As Commodity Manager Strategic Sourcing you will lead global sourcing decisions for our production sites.
- Develop and execute the Distributed Power sourcing strategies for your commodities with an annual volume of $15 to $30 MM USD
- Lead supplier selection, development and overall supplier management
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives in accordance with the overall business strategy
- Drive sourcing initiatives including GE2GE, best cost country (BCC), productivity, rationalization of supply base, sole source reduction, cycle reduction, on-time delivery and quality improvements, Six Sigma / lean, and cash flow improvement
- Interface with business sourcing leaders and functional owners to lay out your strategies and ensure business buy-in
- Understand business compliance requirements and drive opportunities to eliminate compliance and commercial risk
- Support NPI (New Product Introductions) and product cost out processes to have a positive impact on sourcing and business goals
- You possess a technical and/or business degree (BS/BA) and preferably have already gained some experience in supply chain or engineering, in an international matrix environment
- Your technical aptitude is complemented by your strong business acumen, as well as your influencing and facilitating skills
- Fluent communication in both German and English language (verbal and written)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to improve internal customer relationships
- You are willing to travel at least 20% of the time to our global supply base
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.