jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
The IT Intern (m/f) will be responsible for running, maintaining, optimizing and distributing key reports and metrics to the internal business organization. In addition to the reporting, you will be assigned to work on Ad hoc requests from which includes understanding the requests, interfacing with internal stakeholders to ensure they resolve findings, subsequent escalation to operational teams and resolution.
- Create Purchase order requisitions and receipts
- Acting as a liaison with Sourcing and Finance ensure that bills are paid accurately on time
- Own key reports for IT budget
- Maintain integrity of data being reported and optimize aspect of report creation
- Own the investigation activities of specific accounts requested by FP&A team
- Support the finance IT responsible person on Base Cost related data requests for planning and pacing
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent (recent and future graduates welcome)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Good Excel skills, ERP experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.043,81 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.