Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
The Lead Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for driving exceptional product quality, customer value beyond expectations, regulatory assurance and optimized Cost of Quality.
This role is a key technical leadership position and the technical focal point for supplier activities that aim at increasing process control and quality assurance of purchased parts/components, and provide leadership to drive growth in the business cooperation between INNIO Jenbacher and its suppliers.
What we offer
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Act as primary interface between suppliers & INNIO internal functions and work in close collaboration with Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Engineering to streamline processes and eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affect quality and delivery requirements
- Key participant in the supplier approval process and provide input on Quality System, Manufacturing, Technology and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) evaluations
- Ensure that suppliers comply with quality procedures & requirements, including technical regulations & standards by owning the surveillance process and perform supplier audits
- Lead qualification projects for new parts and NPI, participate design & tollgate reviews
- Lead efforts to reduce product defects and cost of quality, run Root Cause Analyses when necessary and dispose supplier deviation requests and non-conformities
- Lead supplier development activities: drive continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers, improve cycle times and delivery performance by using INNIO´s quality tools and Lean Six Sigma
- Lead supplier quality reviews and provide quality input for supplier scorecards
- Technical and/or business degree or equivalent knowledge/skills acquired through relevant trainings & certifications and appropriate experience
- Strong project management, analytical and strategy development skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams without disciplinary power
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitating skills as well as good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Team player and quality-based mindset
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time in Europe and globally
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.390,26 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.