Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
GE Power provides a broad array of power generation, energy delivery, and water process technologies to solve your challenges locally. We work in several areas of the energy industry, including renewable resources such as wind and solar, biogas and alternative fuels, and coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy. We also develop advanced technologies to help solve some of the world’s most complex challenges related to water availability and quality.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
Mechanical Development Engineer - Thermofluids (f/m)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
This high-impact engineering position will lead projects and activities required to develop best in class reciprocating gas engine generator sets over the entire product life cycle. You will work in a global engineering team on the development air handling and exhaust systems for reciprocating gas engines.
Job Reference #3153529
- Develop air handling and exhaust systems from concept design to product introduction
- Working closely with other engineering functions considering the interactions and requirements from simulation and testing
- Own specification and design in close cooperation with internal design team and external suppliers
- Define development and validation plans for new product introduction, and lead investigation and resolution of performance and structural issues
- Participate in design reviews for new product developments and root cause analyzes to present results and project progress
- Bachelors/masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Some experience in Engineering work in product development preferable in the area of industrial engines, hot gas path or fluid systems
- A broad working knowledge of modern design/simulation and data analysis techniques
- Proven decision-making and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel to field sites, suppliers or other R&D offices
- Comfortable working in an international environment and excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.