jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Collective Agreement provides a minimum gross salary of € 2.671,90/ month. Salary depends on experience and qualification and might be higher.
Software Engineer (m/f)
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
- Location(s): Austria; Zipf
Job Overview: GE Software is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a number of exciting projects that will have a very positive impact on GE’s business.
- Development, implementation, documentation and verification of software modules for diagnostic ultrasound systemsRealize innovative ideas together with local system engineers and with external R&D partners based on project oriented cooperation Enhance and refine interfaces for ultrasound hardware based on Microsoft Visual Studi
- Participate in developing and evaluating new algorithms for these Systems
- Advanced technical education (University, University of applied science) in computer science, software or medical engineering, mathematics or telematics.Knowledge and experience in C/C++ based on Microsoft Visual StudioKnowledge in following areas is appreciated:
Programming experience in C#, .net, MFC and WPF
Parallelization of algorithms (Multicore, SSE/AVX, GPU)
Signal processing (Filtering, RF Signal Processing, Noise etc.)
GPU Programming in Direct3D, CUDA or OpenCLreliability and an ability to work independently
Your strength is to work focused on challenging Tasks
Very good English language skills
- Minimum salary of € 2,627.24 gross / month
- Motivation and dedicated commitment in a globally acting company
- Knowledge in development of medical products is appreciated
Locations: Austria; Zipf